1. Detroit - Cade Cunningham | 6'7 220 lbs | Point Forward | Oklahoma State
Cade is the complete package, can do it all. Has a natural feel for the game, way ahead of his years. You would think the true freshman was a senior if you didn't know any better, as he seems to be in control of the game flow as the point-forward for the majority of his games.
2. Toronto - Jalen Suggs | 6'4 200 lbs | Guard | Freshman | Gonz
Another player with a natural feel for the game. Always seems to make the right decisions, protects the ball, and can knock down the trey. Already has an NBA body and he's already the primary ball-handler for the #1 college team in the country. On a team that thrives off of free ball flow and minimizing mistakes. Would go well with any other backcourt player, no matter the type.
3. Hornets - Jonathan Kuminga | 6'9 | Forward | G-League
One of the most gifted athletes in this draft. Superior athleticism to go along with a solid frame at 6'9. Explosive, freakish athlete, and super competitive. Quick enough to play SF and strong enough to play PF.
4. Memphis - Jalen Green | 6'5 180 lbs | Guard | G-League
Another one of the most gifted athletes in this draft, soars above the rim, and loaded with potential. Top pure SG in this draft.
5. Warriors(from Timberwolves[Wiggins for D.Russell trade]) - Evan Mobley | 7'0| 210lbs | PF | Freshman | USC
Top 7-foot prospect in this class. Soft touch and runs the floor extremely well. Long and can finish on both sides.